Please note these resources do not indicate an endorsement by Duke Psychiatry. The resource information provided is subject to change. Please call the clinic, or check their website, for the most up-to-date information.
Carolina Outreach Behavioral Health Urgent Care
2670 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd., Durham, NC 27707
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-3pm
Walk-In Clinic (Entrance in the back)
- Ages: 4+ years
- Services: Safety assessments, emergency medication refills, and crisis counseling to those ages 4 and up in Durham, Wake, Cumberland, or Johnston counties
- Insurance: Only accepts Alliance Medicaid or those who are uninsured and meet certain income criteria
- Can pay Out of Pocket (~$450) if privately insured
Durham Recovery Response Center (Ages: 18 years +)
(919) 560- 7305
309 Crutchfield Street, Durham, NC, 27704
- Services: Provides two distinct services, including a Tier 4 Behavioral Health Urgent Care and 23 Hour Observation Unit for patients 18 and older.
- Insurance: Alliance - Medicaid
UNC Health Care Crisis and Assessment Services at WakeBrook
107 Sunnybrook Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27610
- Services: Behavioral health and substance abuse walk-in services including crisis screening, assessment, intervention and stabilization.
- Insurance: Does not list any limitations regarding insurance
Monarch – Wake Behavioral Health Urgent Care
319 Chapanoke Road, Suite 120, Raleigh, NC 27603
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 8pm (last pt. registered at 7pm)
Friday, 8am – 3pm (last pt. registered at 2pm)
Saturday, 8am – 3pm (last pt. registered at 2pm)
- Ages: 4 years +
- Walk-in service for people ages 4 and older with mental health and substance use disorders who are experiencing a crisis.
- Insurance: All except Cigna, Aetna and BCBS (Blue Value and Blue Local plans)